Membership of the Association is open to all who are interested in the railways of Cumbria, past, present and future. Whether you are an active researcher or modeller or just enjoy reading about the past glories of the Cumbrian railway scene, please join us.
|Subscription rates are:|
| ||Full member|| ||£20.00|
| ||Student member || ||£10.00 (up to 21 years old)|
| ||Overseas||plus ||£9.00 for Europe|
| || ||plus ||£13.00 for rest of the world|
If you wish to join the Cumbrian Railways Association, please print off and complete the application form and send it with your cheque (in UK Pounds please and made payable to the Cumbrian Railways Association) to:
The Membership Secretary: Alan Crawford. 95 Harrington Road, Workington, CA14 2UE. To contact Alan click here
Click here to download a PDF Membership Form (prints on 1 side of A4 - 0.7 Mb).
Benefits of Membership
- Four copies every year of "Cumbrian Railways", the Journal of the Association delivered to your door
- Four copies every year of "Lakes Express" our newsletter
- Two one-day meetings per annum in conference format in a Cumbrian Hotel (one in November, one in March)
- At least three visits per annum to locations of interest in Cumbria
- Access to the CRA's extensive collections and knowledge base
- Help and assistance with research
- Discounts on products
- Free copies of certain occassional publications i.e. Modelling Cumbrian Railways, Railwaymen of Cumbria etc.